- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Kozane® collects personal identification information (name, email address, phone number etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kariba Creative Media Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback using our forms or by email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Kozane® collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order or manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like (unless you have requested otherwise)
If you agree, Kozane® will share your data with our partner companies so that you can access their products and services.
- Our email marketing provider
When Kozane® processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Kozane® securely stores your data electronically using our UK-based server. We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Kozane® would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Kozane® from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Kozane® would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Kozane® for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kozane® correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kozane® to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kozane® erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kozane® restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Kozane® ‘s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kozane® transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- understanding how you use our website
- advertising through third-party sites
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Kozane® uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Kozane® uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes (such as Google and Facebook). We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44(0)7599 546 566
Or write to us at: Granberg AS, Bjoavegen 1442, 5584 Bjoa, NORWAY
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Kozane® has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Granberg AS is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. Please indicate where on the website you read the information. We will then look at this as soon as possible. Please send your response by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not liable for loss as a result of inaccuracies or incompleteness, nor for loss resulting from problems caused by or inherent to the dissemination of information through the internet, such as disruptions or interruptions. When using web forms, we strive to limit the number of required fields to a minimum. For any loss suffered as a result of the use of data, advice or ideas provided by or on behalf of Granberg AS via this website, Granberg AS accepts no liability.
Responses and privacy inquiries submitted by email or using a web form will be treated in the same way as letters. This means that you can expect a response from us within a period of 1 month at the latest. In the case of complex requests, we will let you know within 1 month if we need a maximum of 3 months.
Any personal data you provide us with in the context of your response or request for information will only be used in accordance with our privacy statement.
All intellectual property rights to content on this website are vested in Granberg AS or in third parties who have placed the content themselves or from whom Granberg AS has obtained a user license.
Copying, disseminating and any other use of these materials is not permitted without the written permission of Granberg AS, except and only insofar as otherwise stipulated in regulations of mandatory law (such as the right to quote), unless specific content dictates otherwise.
If you have any questions or problems with the accessibility of the website, please do not hesitate to contact us.